London Chamber of Commerce and Industry is planning to take a select group of UK SMEs interested in exploring the wealth of opportunities in these markets.
Date: 02 December 2013
Location: Manila and Jakarta
Why the Philippines?
The Philippines is an attractive and exciting proposition for UK businesses. The country enjoys positive economic growth of 6.4%, making it the second fastest growing Asian economy, topped only by China at 8.1%.
As the world’s fourth most populous country with 240 million people, including a growing affluent middle class of around 45 million, Indonesia is the largest economy in South East Asia. Many opportunities exist for UK business across a range of sectors, as observed by David Cameron, Prime Minister, on his visit to Indonesia in 2012.
Why should you consider joining this mission?
• Meet key contacts for customised advice and help to maximise business in Indonesia and The Philippines
• Explore and understand the commercial opportunities
• Gain a competitive advantage over potential suppliers
• Develop in-market networks
• Participation Fee: £395 (there is a discounted rate of £295 for London Chamber of Commerce Premier Plus members and all upper UKABC members).
• Travel Package: A competitive travel package will be available that will include international flights, internal transfers and hotels
• Optional Extra: Overseas Market Introduction Service from £612
• UKTI Financial Support: There is limited funding available. Eligible SMEs may qualify for UKTI financial support of up to £650 towards costs.
How to Apply
For the full application pack, please contact the mission manager: Ruma Deb, Senior International Business Executive, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, E:firstname.lastname@example.org, T: + 44 (0)20 7203 1949.