View the Market Snapshot for this country.
British Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
Florentinum, Na Florenci 2116/15
Prague 1, Czech Republic
Find out the latest news from this Chamber here.
Tel: +420 277 009 937
To find out more about opportunities in Czech Republic:
The primary objectives of the The British Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic isto promote and enhance business relations between the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom, to help improve the competitive and business environment in the Czech Republic, and to provide a platform for creating new business opportunities. The Chamber works independently of the British Embassy in the Czech Republic, but maintains a strong relationship with the British Embassy and its Trade & Investment department due to the Agreement on the provision of advice and assistance to UK companies seeking to do business in the Czech Republic.
We can provide you with market intelligence that you can trust and use to inform your decisions, and save you time and money:
• Take advantage of up to date information on a given market, together with broader, sectorspecific information provided by British business groups in countries that interest you
• Identify challenges and opportunities and understand the nuances of doing business in a particular country or region
Getting started overseas
To help get you started, we can offer practical support that includes:
• British business centres – a physical base to help get you started, with access to wi-fi and other office facilities, and fellow companies on hand from the local business network
• Matchmaking services – introductions to agents, suppliers and distributors and potential customers
• Professional business services –introductions to trusted lawyers, accountants, translators, tax advisors, other professional support services
Building market share
Once you have started trading in your chosen market we can help you build your market share with:
• Advice on the best routes to market, whether that’s through a joint venture or establishing a representative office
• Support for launches and marketing new products and services
• Access satellite offices in larger markets such as China, India or Brazil
Growing a regional presence
If you’re looking to expand within your target region, the network can help by:
• Introducing you to approved business to business support groups in the markets that interest you
• Connecting you with regional distributors and other reputable contacts to get you started
• Help you gain access to government and other relevant support
UK Trade & Investment Czech Republic: British Embassy Prague, Thunovska 14, 11800, Czech Republic
+420 257 402 700
British Embassy Prague: Thunovska, 14 118 00, Prague, Czech Republic
420 257 40 2111
Click here for more useful links in Europe.