View the Market Snapshot for this country.
Baroness Bonham Carter of Yarnbury, Prime Minister's Trade Envoy to Mexico 'At the moment the relationships between Mexico and the UK is flourishing, and 2015 has already been a great year for encouraging greater cultural, economic and trade links. However the UK is still under-represented in the Mexican market, especially compared to some of our European neighbours. We want to boost the number of British companies doing business in Mexico, so I welcome the accreditation of the British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico to the wider British Chambers of Commerce, which will certainly help to achieve this aim.'
British Chamber of Commerce Mexico
Río de la Plata No. 30
Click here to sign to the newsletter mailing list and latest BritChaM news.
Tel: +52 55 52 56 0901
To find out more about opportunities in Mexico:
Established in 1921, the British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico is a non-profit organisation that promotes trade and investment between Mexico and the UK through a series of events, seminars and networking. The Chamber is independent of any government and a self-supporting organisation, currently of over 300 members. The British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico was also recently selected by the British government to partner with the UKTI Mexico to better support British SMEs looking to invest in Mexico.
We can provide you with market intelligence that you can trust and use to inform your decisions, and save you time and money:
• Take advantage of up to date information on a given market, together with broader, sectorspecific information provided by British business groups in countries that interest you
• Identify challenges and opportunities and understand the nuances of doing business in a particular country or region
Getting started overseas
To help get you started, we can offer practical support that includes:
• British business centres – a physical base to help get you started, with access to wi-fi and other office facilities, and fellow companies on hand from the local business network
• Matchmaking services – introductions to agents, suppliers and distributors and potential customers
• Professional business services – introductions to trusted lawyers, accountants, translators, tax advisors, other professional support services
Building market share
Once you have started trading in your chosen market we can help you build your market share with:
• Advice on the best routes to market, whether that’s through a joint venture or establishing a representative office
• Support for launches and marketing new products and services
• Access satellite offices in larger markets such as China, India or Brazil
Growing a regional presence
If you’re looking to expand within your target region, the network can help by:
• Introducing you to approved business to business support groups in the markets that interest you
• Connecting you with regional distributors and other reputable contacts to get you started
• Help you gain access to government and other relevant support
In many markets, you can also take advantage of a wide range of additional services. These include:
• Visa, business visa and work permit support
• Market overview, research, competitor and sector analysis
• Advice on cultural awareness
• Tariff and customs research
• Finance reporting and book-keeping
• Relocation support
• Language/translation support
• Risk and budget management support
• Policy advice
Tailored Localised Service Packages
Many overseas business networks will tailor support to meet your needs. Some services are free, others attract a cost. Our networks will provide a fully-priced proposal detailing any costs applicable and are very competitive, by comparison to competitor networks. To find out more about the services available in your market please click the 'get-connected button'.
British Chamber of Commerce Mexico
Commercial Manager - Laura Atkinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Sector Groups Manager – Atzin Madrid email@example.com
UK Trade & Investment Mexico City
Rio Lerma No.71
06500 Col. Cuauhtemoc Mexico City, Mexico
+52 (55) 16703200
Click here for more useful links in the Americas.